Proactive Smart Cloud Security, Not Just Reactive Damage Control
- Our Systems are Constantly Under Attack from Diverse Players to Access Our Sensitive Data
- Companies have an Obligation to Security Compliance
- Most Companies only have Basic Firewall Protection (similar to a locked door on a house with no alarm to detect intrusion)
- Attacks are Becoming More Sophisticated thus Manual Reactions are Insufficient
- Machine Learning that can adapt quickly to changing breach methods is necessary
- Ave. 46 Breaches/day at $21k to Resolve + Regulatory Fines, Legal Costs and Major Customer Fallout
Contact us today and let’s evaluate your business security posture.
While technology was made by humans, for humans, the human factor is technology’s the biggest challenge to Cybersecurity.
of individuals have accidentally sent sensitive information to the wrong person.
of corporate breaches involve weak or stolen passwords.
of confirmed data breaches involve a weak, default or stolen password.
Billion records were breached in 2020.
Cybersecurity Costs Are Increasing Exponentially
The costs associated with security breaches are going up, jumping 29 percent since 2013 to more than $4 million per incident in 2016, according to Ponemon’s annual benchmarking report.
To calculate the average cost of a data breach, Ponemon collects both the direct and indirect expenses as well as opportunity costs incurred by the organization as follows:
- Direct cost – the direct expense outlay to accomplish a given activity, such as engaging forensic experts, outsourcing hotline support and providing free credit monitoring subscriptions and discounts for future products and services.
- Indirect cost – the amount of time, effort and other organizational resources spent in the aftermath of a breach, such as in-house investigations and communications. This category also includes the extrapolated value of customer loss resulting from turnover.
- Opportunity cost – the cost of lost business opportunities resulting from negative reputation effects after the breach has been reported to victims and publicly revealed to the media.
The IDC (International Data Corporation) expects worldwide security spending to reach $174.7 billion in 2024.
Call 866-MYTELCO Today
For enterprise class service and support for all your connectivity and carrier questions
Email us at: email@example.com OR use the contact form below.